LIBSNAP is a library for numeric-symbolic computations (e.g. approximate polynomial GCD, approximate factorization and so on) by C language. Our aim is 1) to make numeric-symbolic computations easy to use, and 2) to compare several algorithms on the same framework. The license is a BSD 2-Clause license.
However, the current version only includes very basic functions for univariate polynomials. Others including higher level functions will be implemented later.
- Approximate polynomial GCD(UVGCD for mpc) is now implemented. 2013.11.11
- Approximate polynomial GCD(UVGCD for mpfr, double and dcomplex) is now corrected and implemented. 2013.10.28
- Approximate polynomial GCD(UVGCD for double complex) is now tentatively implemented. 2013.10.23
- All the rounding mode for multi-precision numbers are now hard-coded (roundTiesToEven). 2013.10.09
- Approximate polynomial GCD(QRGCD and ExQRGCD) with complex coefficients (double complex and mpc versions) is now implemented. 2013.09.20
- Some sub-routines for complex numbers are now implemented. 2013.07.09
- Approximate polynomial GCD(UVGCD for mpfr) is now implemented, QR decomposition is now updated and the license is changed. 2013.05.20
- Approximate polynomial GCD(UVGCD for double) is now implemented. 2013.05.15
- Approximate polynomial GCD(QRGCD and ExQRGCD) is now implemented. 2013.04.25
This research was partly helped by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research, Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, JAPAN. Moreover, here is Old SNAP package for Mathematica for record.