Kobe Studio Seminar for Studies
Workshop: Pattern and Symbolic Operations with Computer Algebra
In this workshop, we would like to have a small discussion on fundamentals and open issues for pattern matching and symbolic operations with computer algebra systems. Especially, we will discuss about some academic issues in these fields, from the view points of practical and R&D sections.
Place: Graduate School of Human Development and Environment, Kobe University. (No. 10 at the Campus Map)
- Workshop Organizers:
Yusuke Kiriu (Studio Phones),
Kosaku Nagasaka (Kobe University)
Please note that this workshop is co-organized with Studio Seminar for Practices.
All the talks will be presented in Japanese.
- 13:00-13:30 + discussion
- Basis of data science - Collection of data, analysis, evaluation -
- Yoshio Kimura (Chuden CTI Co.,Ltd.)
- 14:00-14:30 + discussion
- The woes and ingenuities in implementation of database for office printer
- Akira Nishizawa (KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc.)
- 15:00-15:30 + discussion
- Derbies, a production pipeline platform
- Yusuke Kiriu (Studio Phones)
- 16:00-16:30 + discussion
- Operations with Pattern/Symbols in CAS
- Kosaku Nagasaka (Kobe University)